I’m treated with respect. Our production shop feels like home and is very comforting. I’m useful and actually making a difference. At night, I go home and think, ‘Oh wow! My work really goes on airplanes!’
Bridgeways is a mission-focused organization driven by the skilled, passionate, and committed individuals who make up our team.
Bridgeways’ own social enterprise plays a central role in our work to create and sustain great jobs for adults living with mental illness who have experienced challenges to employment.
Look here for a career that will allow you to make a greater impact in the community.
Our benefit programs have been curated to provide employees with options and comprehensive coverage including:
- Generous Paid Time Off — New Employees accrue up to 31 paid days off, including 15 flexible use PTO days, 10 paid holidays, and 2 personal days. Bridgeways also closes for the final week of the year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with medical premiums starting as low as $15 biweekly for employees working 30+ hours. Our benefits start the 1st of the month after your hire date to prevent a break in coverage.
- 401K with employer matching after 90 days and immediate vesting.
- A robust Employee Assistance Plan. Program benefits include free counseling, retirement, financial planning and care provider services and resources
- Optional voluntary life, accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance plans.
Please contact our Human Resources department at 425-513-8213 or CFord@bridgeways.org with questions about current openings, how to apply, benefits, or to learn more about our supportive workplace culture.
I appreciate Bridgeways because we don’t just build parts. We inspire confidence and encourage people to build upon their skill sets.
There’s a soul here. You feel more like a family member at Bridgeways and less like a number.